Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The days before Halloween

Couple of our family pictures at the ward Trunk or Treat. Matt loved saying Trick or Treat and receiving candy. He made out like a bandit. Matt was Pooh Bear and Izzie was a Sweet Pea.





This is Matthew's friend Kenna. She was Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz and looked so cute.

On Friday we went to the Elementary School's Halloween Carnival. Matt didn't want to dress up for this. He had a melt down with the cowboy boots and hat. So he just wore his wranglers and button down shirt and looked like a normal boy. But as soon as we got there at the school he loved it and played tons of games! I am lucky he let me take these pictures.



4 comments:

Ashlee said...

Your kids look so cute!! I saw your boys at the trunk or treat but not you and your sweet little pea!!! Your hair is awesome by the way, love it!

Jon and Ashley said...

Matthew and Izzie are so cute. Your family was adorable at trunk or treat. I love the pictures in the post below. I can't believe how fast Izzie is growing.

Jeremy and Taren said...

Our crazy little kids. They just love each other. Little boogers. My e-mail is jsmtmm@embarqmail.com. I have to send the ones I took too. Yours came out much better though. Your family picture is so cute. Love it.

Hibbard Family said...

Oh yeah, I forgot that he was supposed to be a cowboy... good thing you had a back up! I think you make a great 80's rocker.

One of my favorite pictures

One of my favorite pictures

About Me

My photo
This is our family of 5 and our crazy fun life. I like to brag about my kids and share my recipes that I try out. I love to cook, read, hang out with my family and friends.