Monday, August 25, 2008

Reflections of Christ

This is one of my favorite things to do if I am having a crazy day. Remembering our Savior and renewing our spirit is so important. I got this link from my sister -n-law and love it. Make sure you enlarge it and turn on your volume.


http://mabrystudios.typepad.com/reflections_of_christ/2008/03/reflections-sli.html

5 comments:

Membership Required said...

very nice.

Lindsay said...

Thank you for that. I loved it and it brought be to tears.

vickersfam said...

I'm posting to tell you happy belated birthday. I was out of town, but I thought of you! Let me know when you're around so I can stop by and say hi (and finally pay you for the butterscotch chips). :)

Mike and Bette Lang said...

DUTE CUTE kids!

I'm not much on visiting blogs, but I decided tonight to check out those listed on Lindsay's site.

It's so nice to see you with your happy family.

Bette

Wog said...

You have a beautiful family!
Holly

One of my favorite pictures

One of my favorite pictures

About Me

My photo
This is our family of 5 and our crazy fun life. I like to brag about my kids and share my recipes that I try out. I love to cook, read, hang out with my family and friends.