Sunday, July 20, 2008

Izzie in her Beautiful Blessing Dress






We are blessing Izzie in Utah next Sunday the 27th. So I have a feeling I will not be able to take the pictures I want (you know always in a rush to get anywhere-especially church) so I decided to dress her up and take all the pictures she allowed me to take. Here are a few I took and I took at least 50 - no joke! My beautiful Isabel Grace. (PS - I made her bonnet)

9 comments:

Jane said...

Oh...she looks SO beautiful. I love the dress and bonet. I can't believe you made it! And the braclet is adorable. I hope you guys have a wonderful time in Utah!

Hibbard Family said...

She is so beautiful, Dian. Did you take the pictures at home, yourself? They're really good! Have fun in Utah!

Emster said...

What a doll!! And look at you Ms. Crafty. :~)

Emily B said...

The bonnet is very cute, Diane. Good thinking taking pictures before hand.

Jon and Ashley said...

She looks like a little princess. She is so adorable. I love her chubby little hands.

Karissa said...

Congrats! What a pretty little girl!

Jeremy and Taren said...

Little Izzie is so beautiful. Hope you guys have a wonderful time this weekend and nice blessing. Hopefully next week we can hang out.

Membership Required said...

What a good day to do that on. Travis is getting baptized on that same day. God's Blessings on your day with Izzie.
ML
PS. Kudos on the bonnet.

Lindsay said...

Are you still in Utah. I would drive anywhere to see you. IF you have time give me a call. I am in the phone book. Izzie is so cute. Mabye we could all get together. Old roomies!

One of my favorite pictures

One of my favorite pictures

About Me

My photo
This is our family of 5 and our crazy fun life. I like to brag about my kids and share my recipes that I try out. I love to cook, read, hang out with my family and friends.

Blog Archive