Friday, March 12, 2004

The Start of our family

John and I were married March 12, 2004. We met at a Diamondbacks Baseball game and were fast friends. He is my best friend and the greatest husband!



4 comments:

Sara B said...

Yeah!!! We are so glad you joined the blogging world! Great pictures! Our blog is binghamsbusiness.blogspot.com

Brittany said...

Great to see you on here! I can't wait to read up on what is going on in your growing family.

Hibbard Family said...

I'm so happy another great lady has joined the blogging world! I'll be excited to read up on you guys!

vickersfam said...

What a beautiful bride! Your blog already looks better than mine, I'm the slowest learner of us all.

One of my favorite pictures

One of my favorite pictures

About Me

My photo
This is our family of 5 and our crazy fun life. I like to brag about my kids and share my recipes that I try out. I love to cook, read, hang out with my family and friends.